TRIXTER is currently looking for a Resource Manager to join our team as soon as possible.
Type of contract: Full-time, long-term position (minimum 1 year).
Location: Munich, Germany
- Analyze and assess the plan for current and future resource requirements, including needs for: people, furniture and facilities based on information from production, ensuring headcount and utilization levels are in line with the studio and show requirements.
- Tracking and scheduling of seats, machines and licenses, interacting with the IT, Management and Production departments.
- Provide capacities availability to Producers and Production Managers as early as possible to avoid resource gaps or overload
- Identify and communicate shortage of Software Licenses.
- Collaborate with Studio Manager and Head of Production.
- Ensure successful on-boarding / off-boarding of all employees and freelancers: badge and building access, seat location, buddy set-up, security briefings, etc.
- Responsible for overall optimum utilization of the resources.
- Report to the Studio Manager
- Experience within a VFX Film Production facility would be ideal however not essential.
- Experience in a role focused on resource/operational planning within a multi-project, fast-paced environment with exposure to and experience in: Resource Management/Scheduling and Planning/ Project Management
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Great project management skills.
- Solid understanding of project lifecycle and process: able to understand complex project requirements, understand briefs, and recognize potential risks and dependencies relevant to resourcing work
- Strong administrative background is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow defined process steps is required.
- Post-Production background is a plus
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Great communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Good English language skills.
- EU citizenship or with an existing German work permit.
Please send your application with CV, availability and salary expectations by email to email@example.com.
We are very much looking forward to meeting you!