Trixter Munich is looking to hire experienced VFX Recruiter & HR Specialist. Selected candidate will be responsible for developing continual candidate pipelines across multiple skill-sets & initiatives. You’ll join a team that supports hiring initiatives throughout Trixter across several disciplines, sourcing for local and international talent. You will have a chance to work with talented group of creative people and be part of fun working environment.
Location: Munich, Germany
Type of contract: Full-time. Long-term. Remote work is not possible.
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment process.
- Screen and prepare candidate pipelines in a timely and consistent manner.
- Source candidates through social media, LinkedIn, networking events and industry events.
- Partner with hiring teams to drive recruiting efforts, increase hiring and process efficiency.
- Schedule, participate in interviews, obtain feedback etc.
- Negotiate employment and freelance offers.
- Build relationships with artists in the industry to increase professional network.
- Track of artists and their availability.
- Manage an applicant tracking system and job postings.
- Ensure artists have a positive experience in the recruitment process.
Human Resources responsibilities:
- Present and negotiate offers of employment.
- Gather employee performance review after each project
- Issues Reference letters, Letter of employments, confirmations
- Administers various leave of absence: vacation, sick leave, maternity etc.
- Holidays tracking & approvals, data base update.
- New hire welcome and introductions to the team.
- Obtaining visa & work permit in collaboration with Production Secretary.
- 3+ years of recruitment experience in the Animation or VFX feature film industry.
- Very comfortable working with social media for sourcing, especially LinkedIn
- Handle confident data with care and absolute discretion.
- Able to work independently as well as within a team.
- Fluent in English language spoken and in writing.
- VFX industry and project workflows.
Please send your CV, your earliest commencement date and salary expectations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org