Employment type: Freelance
Years of experience: 2-5
- Creation of outstanding animation for graphics creatures and objects within a shot.
- Comprehend and execute direction from Lead Animator or Animation Supervisor.
- Demonstrate a broad range of character animation skills. This includes a deep understanding of the principles of animation, and how to best employ those principles to create performance that supports both the characters and story goals of the show.
- Demonstrate total mastery of animation skills within a specific genre.
- Consistently delivering shots on a high quality level.
- A deep understanding of character rigging.
- Meet projects deadlines/milestones, as set by the production department.
- Actively participate in team/department meetings.
- Strong artistic and technical background.
- Maya user.
- Great communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Good English language skills.
- EU citizenship or an existing German work permit.