TRIXTER Munich is currently looking for a VFX Editor to join our team.The VFX Editor incorporates and updates all required versions of visual effects shots into the current cuts of the VFX / live action sequences. The VFX Editor also has the ability to create a functioning environment where the Visual Effects Supervisor can evaluate any version of any shot in the current sequences, for aesthetic and technical direction. This position works closely with producers to manage all incoming media and outgoing deliverables. The work of a VFX Editor is more technical rather than creative.
- Assisting with all editorial duties required on a project.
- Ingesting plates and take care of color pipeline.
- Assisting Coordinators with turnover and client delivery.
- Document all changes in the edits.
- Publishing cuts to the internal pipeline.
- Uploading/downloading material from FTP site.
- Managing reference materials and all shots of a show.
- Updating the Database in Ftrack and the Sequences in Hiero.
- Problem solving.
- Two years’ working experience in a Film/TV/Commercials Editorial Department or Cutting room.
- Edit proficiently using Hiero software package.
- Basic understanding of Mac, Windows and Linux.
- Knowledge of editing with Final Cut and/or Adobe Premiere as a plus.
- An understanding of the VFX process and terminology and Editorial tools.
- An understanding of Film and HD video formats, frame rates and resolutions.
- Encoding/Transcoding and have a base understanding of video codecs and file formats.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills under pressure.
- Good English language skills.
- EU citizenship or an existing German work permit.
- Please send your application, salary requirement as well as earliest availability by email to email@example.com
We are very much looking forward to receive your application!