Part-time job: 3 days per week, 20h/wek
• Maintain an order of company building and grounds.
• Be first point of contact for central services such as reception, maintenance, mail, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling.
• Duties will include practical and hands-on tasks: Fixing, repairing, hanging, cleaning.
• Take care of construction and renovation works onsite.
• Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services.
• Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily.
• Space management and basement organization.
• Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences
• Managing all above services to ensure minimum disruption to core activities.
• Contraction, Engineering, Maintenance background.
• Should come in 3 times a week, or more if necessary.
• Willingness to get hands dirty when needed / sometimes carry heavy things.
• Ability to make small or big repairs.
• Poses a Car with valid driving license.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
• Available in evening when production is working late, to help with food orders etc
• Flexible with can do attitude.
• Native German with good English skills.
• Eligible to work in Germany
Please send your CV and your earliest commencement date by email to firstname.lastname@example.org We are very much looking forward to meeting you!