TRIXTER Berlin is looking for a motivated, hard-working, bilingual Office Secretary to keep our Berlin facility running smoothly and undertake a variety of office and administrative support tasks. Ideal candidate has an exceptional interpersonal skill in order to work in an effective manner across all company departments and all levels of employees, as well as excellent written and oral communication skills. Your role would be to create and maintain a pleasant work environment.
- Responsible for doing regular administrative duties in the office.
- Welcomes visitors, clients and new employees.
- Answer the phone, take messages or refer calls to appropriate staff member.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- Purchasing and managing office, kitchen, restroom and cleaning supplies.
- Helps with travel arrangements for executives and employees.
- Coordinate office activities: in-house & off-site parties, company screening etc.
- Other related duties to be assigned when needed.
- Must be a quick learner, organized and calm.
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS World, Power Point).
- Experience as a secretary or administrative assistant is a plus.
- Fluent in German and English: spoken and written.
- Eligible to work in Germany.